Hobson-Newman & Amritt assists clients in acquiring Economic Citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis.
The Government of St. Kitts and Nevis has a long running “Citizenship-by-investment” program attracting foreigners, who make a substantial contribution to the development of the country. Investors along with any family members, can directly qualify for citizenship through investment, either by making a donation or investment in real estate purchase.
St Kitts passport is an excellent second passport for visa free travel to over 100+ countries in Europe, Caribbean. It usually takes 6 months to receive the passport after the investment is made.
– Visa free travel to all EU schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland
– No residency or personal visit to St Kitts needed
– Tax free – no income, inheritance or wealth tax.
– Lifetime citizenship
– Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
– Privacy in small peaceful country.
– Dual citizenship benefits.
– Choice of Real estate investment.
– No Personal visit required
The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is very well regarded and has excellent reputation, and only relatively few passports have been issued under this citizenship-by-investment program by the Government. It is a cheapest program to gain second citizenship for Americans.
Important: We work with many law firms in St.Kitts, officially appointed and authorized by the Government of St. Kitts and Nevis to represent and promote the Citizenship-by-Investment program.